Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tyler


So, my husband and I decided to go to the dollar theater instead of do homework on Saturday afternoon to see The Proposal. Since our four month old, Tyler, is still pretty portable and really easy-going, we usually just pack him along with us. He fell asleep for the first half of it and then he decided to watch with us for the last part of it. We usually don't let him watch TV or movies with us, but when you're in the theater, what do you do? Anyways, as he sat watching the huge screen with super wide eyes, it made me realize that I need to be very careful with what I allow him to watch. Also, here's a picture of him in the bath...I just thought it was cute.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I wonder what was going through his precious little head when he was watching the show! He is so adorable!!!! and PS loved the proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I loved that movie, minus the nakie part. And I love Tyler... he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete