Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bon Apetit

I have very little spare time, but my favorite hobby is cooking/baking. I love to make tasty things in the kitchen and, luckily--since we have to eat--I get to do this almost everyday. On my last birthday, I received a subscription to Bon Apetit magazine. This was perhaps my favorite gift and it just keeps giving every month. I received the Thanksgiving issue a couple weeks ago and have already scoured it all over for delicious recipes. The brown sugar-pecan cupcakes with caramel pecan frosting were amazing, as was the pear ginger crisp, and I've heard great things about the steak with mixed peppercorns and pomegranate glaze. Homemade chicken pot pie with fresh thyme is for dinner tonight, as it's a little chilly outside. All I have to say (and I think my husband would agree) is thank goodness for magazines like this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Can you PLEASE post recipes? They sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete